Green Innovation Fellowship
An annual non-profit program to discover, encourage and support green solutions & technologies, promote sustainable development.About us →
Expanded to all 5 continents, no limit in ages, geographies, development phases.
Unlocking new growth opportunities based on green solutions, accessing to multi-dimensional innovation, positioning as a Green Brand within the financial market & public.
Green Summit & Tech Showcase
Green Summit and a solutions Showcase with the theme of ESG and green innovation.
Sectors & Areas
The program focuses on sectors & areas which are related to sustainability and solutions.
SINGAPORE GREEN INNOVATION TRIP
- Co-organized by IBP & AWS, Top 10 will visit and learn directly from companies, startups, and R&D teams that are implementing and executing green innovation in Singapore.
- Connect with investors, investment funds interested in green innovation.
Strategic Program Partners
Business Community Partners
What are the Selection Criteria of Green Innovation Fellowship?
- Technology: Priority to startups/teams/CNC enterprises that own core technology, have high levels of technological innovation, solutions or outcomes.
- Product: Already launched in the market, or has a prototype, has a competitive advantage, and initial traction (including actual customers or potential customers).
- Team: Has execution capability, relevant skills, complementary skills, expertise and market knowledge.
- Market: Market potential and size, market dynamism and maturity level.
- Alignment with program: Operating in the priority industries of the program, and aiming to connect with corporations and companies interested in ESG and green innovation.
Who can participate in Green Innovation Fellowship?
- Startups, R&D teams, individuals, or businesses with technology solutions and “green” products in real estate, construction, interior design, and architecture. Priority to applicants that owns core technologies.
- Startups, projects, and businesses that have products launched in the market or at least are working on MVP. Priority to businesses generating revenue.
- Startups in the pre-seed or seed stage.
- The program is open to all Vietnamese and international startups. International startups and teams are required to have business certificates in Vietnam.